Viral DNA/RNA extraction Mini Kit Pro - 50 reactions
This kit is suitable for the rapid extraction of high-purity viral DNA/RNA from various samples such as blood, serum, plasma, swab, tissue, bronchoalveolar lavage fluid, and cell culture supernatant. Due to the unique lysis system, the kit does not require high temperature incubation, and the addition of Carrier RNA can significantly improve the extraction efficiency of trace nucleic acids. The viral DNA/RNA can be purified quickly and efficiently by specific adsorption of silica membrane. The kit has a wide range of sample compatibility, and the obtained nucleic acid has a high purity and high yield. That nucleic acid can be directly used in downstream related experiments such as reverse transcription, PCR, fluorescence quantitative PCR, next-generation sequencing and Northern hybridization, etc.
|BOX 1||Carrier RNA (1 μg/μl)||0.6 ml|
|Proteinase K||1.2 ml|
|BOX 2||Buffer VL Pro||18 ml|
|Buffer VW1||27 m|
|Buffer VW2||9 ml|
|RNase-free ddH2O||6 ml|
|AffiPURE DNA/RNA Columns (each in a 2 ml Collection Tube)||50|
|RNase-free Collection Tubes 1.5 ml||50|
Carrier RNA: Improve the recovery efficiency of trace nucleic acids.Proteinase K: Digest proteins.Buffer VL Pro: Lyse samples and provide nucleic acid binding conditions.Buffer VW1: Remove residual proteins and other impurities.Buffer VW2: Remove residual salt ions.RNase-free ddH2O: Elute DNA/RNA from adsorption column membrane.AffiPURE DNA/RNA Columns: Specifically adsorb DNA/RNA.Collection Tubes 2 ml: Collect filtrate. RNase-freeCollection Tubes 1.5 ml: Collect DNA/RNA.
BOX 1: Store at -30 ~ -15°C and transported at ≤0°C.
BOX 2: Store at 15 ~ 25°C and transported at room temperature.
The kit is suitable for viral DNA/RNA extraction from the following samples.
|Sample Category||Sample Category|
|Blood||Whole blood, serum, plasma|
|Tissue||Liver, spleen, lung, kidney, lymph, node, small intestine, etc|
|Others||Stool, buccal swab, bronchoalveolar lavage fluid, cell culture supernatant|
Absolute ethanol, RNase-free pipette tips, 1.5 ml RNase-free centrifuge tubes, microcentrifuge tubes, vortex mixer, manual pipettors, etc.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Before the first use, please add the specified amount of absolute ethanol to Buffer VW1 and Buffer VW2 according to the label on the bottle, and mark it.
- Proteinase K in the kit is a cryopreserved component, and should be stored at -30 ~ -15°C after receipt.
- The Carrier RNA (1 μg/μl) in the kit is a cryopreserved component. Store it at -30 ~ -15°C.
- Please mix it well before use, distribute it into RNase-free centrifuge tubes according to the actual use situation. And avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- The samples should be equilibrated to room temperature in advance.
- All procedures, unless otherwise specified, shall be carried out at room temperature.
- The virus has a strong ability to infect, and various defense measures must be taken before operation.
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples, otherwise the extracted viral DNA/RNA will be degraded or yield reduced.
- When using this kit, please wear laboratory clothes, disposable latex gloves, disposable masks, and use RNase-free consumables to avoid RNase contamination to the greatest extent.